Say Hello to HSC's newest OL!



!!!!!!

 Super excited to announce that I have accepted the position of

 UNTHSC's 2021 Orientation Leader for incoming GSBS students!

GSBS - Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences

We are still waiting to determine if this will be online or in person, nonetheless I will be in charge of making sure that students feel welcomed into the community and form bonds or connections with each other as well as with mentors and lab mates. 

With that in mind, I know there are a lot of "icebreakers" that people just despise and sometimes even feel anxious about. If you have the time, I would love to know what kinds of games or introductory technique that you actually enjoy and feel is relevant?

(by relevant, I mean getting to know things about an individual that may help find connections in interests rather than "tell me a fun/random fact")

Leave a comment with your suggestions, opinions, critiques, etc!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next Milestone Achieved!

My First Fellowship